.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Justice Files

Friday, April 24, 2009

Blog Revival and Twitter

Okay, it’s about time I revived this sucka.  Same as before, my posts will be random, but the mix will be about 80% games, 10% life experience, 5% programming, 4% miscellany and 1% bad limericks made up while showering.

I’m also on Twitter now with two profiles:

  • http://Twitter.com/donperk is my main feed.  It’s about 80% videogames, 10% life experience… yeah, you get the idea. This is a MEDIUM VOLUME feed.  I tweet between 2 and 20 times a day to this account.
  • http://Twitter.com/FarCryFriday is for people who want up to the minute information on our weekly Far Cry Friday matches.  I tweet there whenever the FCF blog is updated or when anything else germane to the custom Far Cry 2 maps strikes my fancy.  LOW VOLUME: Updated about 3-4 times a week.

Speaking of Far Cry Friday, for those of you who don’t know, I host a weekly gaming session on the Xbox 360 version of Far Cry 2 (almost) every Friday night.  It’s VERY well organized and we have a great group of people playing lots of team games.  For more information (a whole lot more), see the Far Cry Friday blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home